Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2019

TWO BLOCKBUSTER (NO NOT OUT OF BUSINESS WITH THESE TWO) INTERVIEWS THAT ARE PERMEATED WITH COMMON SENSE AS OPPOSED TO THE LACK OF COMMON SENSE EXPRESSED BY MANY AT THE ABUSE SUMMIT IN ROME


Cardinal Muller has a blockbuster interview. He makes such sense and he sounds so Catholic and it makes me wonder why he's on the outs with the powers to be. It is another scandal, no?

Msgr. Nicholas Bux has a blockbuster interview. He makes such sense and he sounds so Catholic it makes me wonder why he's on the outs with the powers to be. It is another scandal, yes?

N.B. For those outside the USA, Blockbuster Video was a huge, and I mean huge, movie rental outlet, but like the old south, now gone with the win due to modern technology and video streaming.

Cardinal Müller on his “Manifesto”, its critics, Church leadership, current crisis

4 comments:

Dan said...

It's obvious to me why these two are on the outs. Francis has a new religion to force upon us and it isn't Catholic.

TJM said...

Dan,

Maybe its time for the pitchforks to storm the Vatican. Wait, I forgot, the Vatican has a wall. They must have a "social justice" exemption. My bad

Catechist Kev said...

"He makes such sense and he sounds so Catholic and it makes me wonder why he's on the outs with the powers to be."

You answered your own question, Father.

They make sense and they're Catholic.

Carol H. said...

My prayer this lent is that each and every person in the world be given the light to see one truth that we rebel against. One uncomfortable truth that each one of us individually doesn't currently believe to be true. I also pray that we each be given the grace to accept that truth, and to amend our lives accordingly, so that we may better follow the Will of God.