Translate

Friday, September 11, 2020

HELP! TO OTHER BLOGGERS USING NEW BLOGGER! HELP ME!

 


Those who use Blogspot know that it has been revamped. I hate it as it is difficult to use on my iPad and there are some issues that I presume they will continue to address. 

I cannot post videos with an embedded code any longer if I use the new format. Fortunately we can still revert to the “legacy” blogspot if we wish. Thus to post videos using an embedded code, I have to revert to the older format. 

This is what happens when I use the new format as I am doing now and copy and paste the embedded code of a video I would like to use:

 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qBBU6g6jUEM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why won’t the embedded code show the video with new blogger but it does with the older format still available? 

Help me!

4 comments:

admin said...

h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h

Anonymous said...

You have to paste the code with the editor in html view, not compose view. Compose view shows a pencil icon , html view shows a < > icon.Its a drop down menu. If there is any extra code generated before yours,you might have to delete it after pasting your code.

rcg said...

Based on the bit of screen I can see I recommend highlighting the text you plan to use for the link and either see if the menu displays a hyperlink tool or, on the iPad, if a menu dialog opens with the insert link option.

Peter Pence said...

Maybe God is suggesting you hit the “delete blog permanently” button?!