Translate

Friday, December 24, 2010

PHOTOS OF ST. JOSEPH CHURCH DECKED OUT IN BOUGHS (OR BALLS IF YOU PREFER) OF HOLLEY, NO, POINSIETTAS

I took these photos with my blackberry. These don't do justice to the church or the magnificent Christmas decorations. Dr. Buck Melton who takes wonderful pictures that I frequently post is taking some during the children's Mass even as I speak. Mine are a bit blurry, but enjoy. Click to blow them up, but not responsible for damages to computers. Merry Christmas:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"balls of holley"?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I can see that you had a positive effect on the community. Is that the Eye of Sauron under the exedra on the right? Os that Pinan?

Seriously, very beautiful. FWIW, we had an wonderful homily today.

rcg

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos, Father.

Laura said...

It was beautiful as always! Merry Christmas!