Translate

Monday, February 24, 2020

THE PROBLEMS OF THE CHURCH GO BACK TO THE RUPTURE VATICAN II CREATED IN THE 1960'S CHURCH! IS THAT JUST A PIOUS QUOTE OR A PIOUS OPINION OF THE DAY?


I saw these comments which I quote on Fr. Z's blog opining if Pope Francis is spooked by the demons his progressivist agenda has exacerbated as the German Synod spirals in the muck of heterodoxy, heresy and schism not to mention the renunciation of Christ and the Church he founded:

The same culture that gave us an Einstein and Ratzinger also gave us a Luther and Marx. 
My Master of Religious Education  thesis was how the chaos of the 60s led to empty churches and decimated clerical ranks (the SJs who proctored my defense didn’t agree, by the way…but couldn’t refute); I’m not so sure that it wasn’t the chaos in the Church post-VII that allowed society to break down or vice versa. Same thing here, I fear.

And this response:

"didn’t agree, by the way…but couldn’t refute”.
Quoth the venerable Ralph of Norton, “How sweet (that) is!”

1 comment:

5 said...

I once told a priest in Confession how disgusted I was with the state of the Church and told him how all of the uncalled-for innovations dumped on us since Vatican II have been such a disaster.

He had nothing to offer in terms of convincing me otherwise. He just said,

"Well, you're wrong."

Yeah.