Tuesday, March 6, 2018
THE NEW PARADIGM CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE OLD 1970'S PARADIGM THAT POPE ST. JOHN PAUL II AND POPE BENEDICT TRIED TO UNDO AND IS BEING RESURRECTED AGAIN AND WITH THE SAME NASTY RESULTS
Vatican II's "spirit" which means a loss of Catholic identity as one forms a new and improved Church that is most welcoming has almost reached its zenith in Europe. The only problem is that the few in their 70's and older generation who still attend Mass haven't died off so there is a need to keep some parishes opened for them. But make no mistake, those in their late 70's, 80's and approach 90 are going to die within the next 10 to 20 years.
Yes, Vatican II was a success in Europe and the current1970's revival happening today will increase that success.
This would be funny if not so tragically sad and the same mentality trying to get different results today! Lord have mercy! Please!
You can read a dismal article about parish closures in Europe HERE!
The Diocese of Trier in Germany will reduce its number of parishes from 172 to 35 by the year 2020
The details provided by the CNS of some of the other diocesan reorganizations planned or currently underway in Europe makes for sobering reading:
– Berlin: 105 parishes to be reduced to 35 “pastoral spaces”, with unused churches to be sold off and 40% of clergy and lay staffers reassigned, thereby alleviating some of the Diocese’s $140 million debt
– Vienna: 660 parishes to be merged into 150 hubs served by a handful of priests
– Luxembourg: 274 parishes reduced to 33
– Clogher, Ireland: 37 parishes cut to 14 “pastoral areas” coordinated by teams of just two priests and six laypeople
– Utrecht: 326 parishes to just 48 hubs in which only one church will serve as a “eucharistic center”