Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

While I deplore The Gospel According to Peanuts as the sole textbook for Catholic Catechesis, (which many Catholic High Schools used in the 1960's and 70's, but that's another story) I applaud Peanuts for getting Christmas right! Merry Christmas to you and to all a good night!


And what great congregational participation, as Vatican II envisioned. And what a great way to have a congregational processional and still chant the Official Introit for Midnight Mass:

I hope you hear this tonight:

An ultra modern fantastic Latin Gloria!

And this is a great Latin Sanctus!

Listen to the congregation sing the Latin Alma and recessional!

3 comments:

Damian said...

Thank-you for sharing this Father.

Templar said...

In my mind, Bocelli alone is proof of the existence of God.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Father. Please continue your good work through 2013. While we don't see eye to eye all the time, what you are doing is moving forward and that is important.

It is my prayer that more priests come to understand what you already do.

I hope you have a happy and healthy 2013.

AMDG+