Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

WOW! A “HOLLYWOOD” PRODUCTION WHICH SEEMS TO BE LIKE “THE BELLS OF SAINT MARY” AND “GOING MY WAY” AND APPEARS TO BE A MOST SEE MOVIE

 For a 2023 movie, this seems like something from the 1940’s! It has great actors too:


And then there is this “R” rated movie for mature audiences. One Catholic critic calls it a must see if you are a mature adult. It is made by Catholics and the same critic says it is a workshop on the devil, evil and demonic possession. I am not sure I will go to see it, but who knows. But definitely I want to see the one above this one as I like all the actors especially the women actors in it:

1 comment:

phaedruscj said...

Speaking of. Too bad for most of us that Bells of St Marys and Going My Way Aren't more accessible. Even though we have Prime, Bells of St Marys "isn't available in your area" is the message we get and "Going My Way is an additional $4 to rent and $13 to buy.