Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2022

HARD AT WORK THIS SATURDAY MORNING IN MY OFFICE AS I EAT BREAKFAST IN MY DINING ROOM THINKING ABOUT THE PAST IN MY OFFICE DRINKING COFFEE IN MY DINING ROOM!

 


My dining room/office with a magnificent portrait of me celebrating Mass at St. Joseph Church in Macon given to me as a gift when I departed there in 2016. The curio and dining table/desk belonged to my mom (as most of the stuff I have). The nic nacs were hers too except for the white fat cat given me when I actually had a fat white cat!

2 comments:

TJM said...

Nice photo of you celebrating Mass ad orientem! A humble and dignified posture!

rcg said...

Good that you are settling in. If you have room I recommend getting a Secretary style desk or even a real workstation to keep clutter from building on the dining area and allowing you to segregate work away from meals and relaxation. It’s nice that you have thos pleasant memories.