1. He will need to reassert Catholic identity in clearly defined doctrine, the faith and morals of the Church and the perennial Deposit of Faith—not too difficult to do but we recognize this will be hard for the 1960’s relics who are now on life-support but don’t realize it and completely out of touch with young Catholics who are engaged with the Church.
2. He will need to recover Pope Benedict’s liturgical genius and revised the Modern Roman Missal by going back to the 1962 liturgical heritage and make the Liturgy more like the older one but with a clear vernacular version. Catholic music must be clarified and the Older Mass is the venue for that!
3. Anathemas must be reasserted as well as the removal of heterodox cardinals and other bishops. That should not be too hard as Pope Francis has shown the autocratic way.
4. Excommunications for Catholics who participate in illicit and invalid liturgical celebrations should be made clear. I was glad that Cardinal Parolin reemphasized Pope Francis’ emphasis on Pope John Paul II’s magisterial teaching that no pope and no one in the Church has the ability to admit women to Holy Orders. Parolin went further to say that anyone, bishop or otherwise, who participates in an invalid and sacrilegious ordination of a woman will be excommunicated!
5. The culture of Holy Orders and Religious life must be established beginning at the Vatican with proper clerical dress and the clerical finery that Pope Benedict was restoring especially what is expected at the Vatican!
I am sure there will be other mandates too! But the fist five are a good start!