Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2022

ON RESIGNATION: POPE HAS HANDED IN HIS RESIGNATION “FOR HEALTH REASONS OR WHATEVER”! THE WHATEVER IS THE QUESTION AND WHAT DOES WHATEVER MEAN? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW…

 

RESIGNATION LETTER:

Pope Francis spoke about the existence of his letter of resignation, saying “I have already signed my resignation. It was when Tarcisio Betone was Secretary of State. I signed the resignation and told him: “In case of a health impediment or WHATEVER, here is my resignation. You have it.”

Read the Vatican Synopsis of Spanish ABC interview of Pope Francis HERE.

2 comments:

rcg said...

I am not a fan of resignations of popes. I think it shirks responsibility and politicizes the position. I am in constant fear of a pope renouncing his faith or belief on God.

Jerome Merwick said...

Bertone?

Birds of a feather.