Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

MASSIMO BEANS/FAGGIOLI IS PRIVATE MASS PHOBIC; HE THINKS IT IS THE WORST THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE CHURCH! IT IS TO LAUGH IF NOT SO VERY SAD

 During the Pandemic Shutdown which hit my parish and diocese exactly a year ago, we never missed offering daily or Sunday Mass although no one was in attendance, except the Church Triumphant, The Church Militant and the Church Suffering. 

And the one Sacrifice of Christ was offered on our altars for the salvation of souls and the good of the laity of my parish and for the intentions of both the living and faithful departed. 

How in the Name of God and all that is Holy could the Vatican or anyone denigrate something as beautiful as this? 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get this ban either. I didn't think that the Mass was dependent on my being there. If someone says a prayer on my behalf I don't need to hear about it to receive its grace, do I ?

Anonymous said...

Eliminating those private Mass’s eliminates the priesthood. Just my opinion.