Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WOW! I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS…


I think I see the point of this and yet it is so post-Vatican II, turning prayer into a political statement, that might be good and yet there is an outrage from some parts of the world about contriving a kumbaya moment with the Stations of the Cross. 

Nerves are raw, people are dead, dying and maimed, and an entire culture and country is being wiped out. 

But let’s make a symbol of what could be while the bloodshed is in progress? 

It is the liberal idea in the post-Vatican II Church to make prayer relevant rather than just prayer. Let’s hold hands and sing kumbaya as your government and people commit genocide against my people. 

The spirit of Vatican II in prayer is not in disgrace?

Copied from the Deacon’s Bench:

HEAD OF UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ASKS VATICAN TO CHANGE PLANS FOR ROME’S WAY OF THE CROSS

April 12th, 2022|Categories: Ukraine|Tags: 

“The texts and gestures of the 13th station of this Way of the Cross are incoherent and even offensive." From

1 comment:

rcg said...

They have the Incipit a available to them every daily Mass:
P. Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation which is not holy: deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man.
S. For Thou, O God, art my strength: why hast Thou cast me off? and why go I sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?
P. Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me and brought me unto Thy holy mount, and into Thy tabernacles.
S. And I will go into the altar of God: to God who giveth joy to my youth.
P. To Thee, O God, my God, I will give praise upon the harp; why art thou sad, O my soul, and why dost thou disquiet me?
S. Hope in God, for I will still give praise to Him: the salvation of my countenance and my God.
P. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
S. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.