Translate

Friday, April 1, 2022

THERE’S SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT FISHY PUBLICITY STUNTS; CALL ME UNCONVINCED IT WASN’T PLANNED OR REHEARSED

 Is it normal, when someone you know, unexpectedly  approaches you and you keep your hands behind your back and once you are slapped in the face, your hands continue to be behind your back? There’s something fishy here and the reaction of Chris Rock isn’t a normal knee jerk reaction to this kind of event. I think I would have extended my hands and arms to Smith to greet him or shake hands with him and certainly after the slap, I would not have kept my hands behind my back—there would have been arm gestures in front of me after the slap. Am I wrong?




Is it all a continuing publicity stunt? My clairvoyance tells me it is so.

Each time I see Will Smith’s slap and Chris Rock’s response, it seems fake to me. 

Rock doesn’t seem concerned that Smith is coming on stage and toward him, nor does Smith’s baldheaded wife. And Rock’s reaction to the slap doesn’t seem like a normal reaction if it was real. 

And the baldheaded wife seems like she’s just watching a show even after her husband returns to his seat and then starts yelling at Rock. 

Her nonchalant reaction throughout is somewhat puzzling as is the the audience’s reaction which is as though they are watching a rehearsed scene. 

And Chris Rock, he continues to be in the news at his first show after the slap seen around the world. He’s eating it up and coy in his response to it. 

I DON’T BUY IT? DO YOU?

It seems like a colossal publicity stunt as celebrities are prone to create and carry out and milk for all its worth. 

3 comments:

rcg said...

So you have a Critical Face Theory?

V for Vendee said...

Who cares what these degenerates do. Fake or not who cares our culture has been destroyed and what have our great Bishops done these last 60 years to stop?

TJM said...

Have not watched this leftwing nonsense in years and so has most of America. So sad there are no more Cary Grants and Audrey Hepburn when we need them so badly. Michael Jordan famously said: Republicans buy shoes too!