Rome, we have a problem and Rome and all those geographical places united to Rome, do they care about this problem?
There are two major problems associated with embracing immorality. Let’s start with the two in America, one having to do with a secular Catholic politician and president-elect by standards employed for generations. That is Joe Biden:
1. He embraces abortion as a right and through the last stages of pregnancy.
2. He embraces euthanasia as a right.
3. He was a part of a presidential administration and as Vice President desired to force religious entities like the Catholic Church to provide birth control and abortion services through institutional health insurance policies.
The other is a religious leader, and now lacized priest, the former Cardinal McCarrick:
1. It was known that he was living an immoral lifestyle as it concerns the 6th commandment complicated by a person of authority sleeping with those under his authority further complicated by the unnatural aspect of the breaking of the 6th Commandment, homosexual.
2. Despite this he was promoted and eventually named a cardinal
So what are the implications, Rome?
1. Can a Catholic make Catholicism a do-it-yourself Catholicism picking and choosing which of the Ten Commandments the Catholic will follow? If a Catholic wants to break the First Commandment and worship along with Jesus, Pacchamama or any other cult of the earth is that okay now?
2. Well I could go on but I won’t.
Rome we have a problem and is Rome and the geographical areas of the world united to Rome in a “could care less” mode that allows for a President Biden and Cardinal McCarrick?
I report; you retort.