Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

HAVE WE ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE?


(Time Stamp 7:50)

Felini's early 1960's take on ecclesiastical decadence very similar to the Mets':



Intuition is a powerful force and often correct. While the Met showcase on Catholicism and artistic beauty could have been an uplifting event, the rich and the celebrities perverted it and almost in a diabolical way.

I get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and a desire to rebuke the devil. It reminds me of how Mel Gibson depicted the demonic in The Passion of Christ.

I SIMPLY CANNOT IMAGINE THAT POPE FRANCIS WHO HIMSELF IS SOOOOO AUSTERE AND DESIROUS OF A POOR CHURCH FOR THE POOR WOULD FIND THIS EVENT EDIFYING!

Pope Francis would be at home with the last photo and so would I!  The other photos mock and are not edifying! What would the poor and non elite Catholics think of this?

















No comments: