Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2019

A DEVELOPMENT IN THE EXTRAORDINARY FORM MASS, A GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO COMBAT THE POLARIZING AND DIVISIVE SYNODAL TIMES

This indicates that the EF Mass has resumed its place in the Liturgical life of the Church, not as some dusty old antique but a living, breathing, vibrant organism of authentic conversion, not to ecology or synodality or new paths, but to the Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is no other to whom or to which we must convert!

From Maggie Gallagher in The Catholic Herald: This November 16, at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C, an event of extraordinary spiritual and cultural significance will take place: a new composition for a Solemn High Pontifical Mass honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary simultaneously under her titles of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception (the Patroness of Mexico and all of the Americas, and the Patroness of the United States)…. Read more

1 comment:

Carol H. said...

I wish I could be there for the Mass. I think I saw that EWTN will be airing this live, so I will content myself by watching at home. It is the EF Mass that keeps me from despairing at the Vatican shenanigans.

Thank you Pope Benedict!