Translate

Friday, October 18, 2019

THE TV MOVIE FROM 1983, THE SCARLET AND THE BLACK, BASED ON A TRUE STORY, IS NOW BEING RETOLD IN A NEW WAY IN AN OFF-BROADWAY PLAY--IT SEEMS VERY INTERESTING


The National Chismatic Catholic Reporter actually has a very good article on this true story now made into a play. You can read the whole article by pressing the title:

 
Haskell King, left, and Sean Gormley in "Kingfishers Catch Fire" at the Irish Repertory Theatre in New York (Provided photo/Carol Rosegg) 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use the four volume Liturgy of the Hours at home and have iBreviary on my phone. i use the paper version most of the time and the phone version when on the road. I also often use the phone version in place of the little guide to find what week or memorial etc is being said that day. Not a big fan of seeing ipads replacing liturgical books in a church setting. that is a little too gimmicky for me. I don't have a problem using my phone breviary while sitting in the pew before Mass starts