Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

RENEWED PROBLEMS WITH BLOGSPOT


Yesterday I noticed I was not getting any emails containing comments on my posts. I thought to myself, self, this is very odd, not one comment on the myriad of posts I posted yesterday. What's up with that? Is there a boycott going on? Have all my fans left the Church over the Amazon Synod?

So finally, last night I decided to actually go into the bowels of my blog to see if there were any comments and sure enough there were plenty!

This happened before. Without explanation I cease to get emailed comments and I have to go several extra steps to get into the bowels of the blog to post comments that are in the "awaiting moderation" section of the bowel.

So I will be slower in posting comments until blogspot fixes the problem which took months the last time this happened. 

No comments: