1. Do you experience priests who place themselves above the laity?
2. Is there a lack of leadership in parishes because the priest does not exercise authority according to his high calling, in other words he sees no authority differentiations between himself and lay leaders.
3. Is the clericalization of the laity and the laiziation of the clergy still a problem today?
4. Should seminarians live a monastic life and should rectories become more monastic with a rule of life for diocesan clergy, i.e. common Liturgy of the Hous and common meals similar to convents?
5. Should clergy and laity be governed by the Magisterium of the Church, meaning Scripture, Tradition and Canon Law?
6. Should clergy share the the bishops’ three-fold ministry to teach, rule and sanctify?
Please press the title below for the article to help you formulate your answers to the questions above: