Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

THIS IS WHAT MY PAROCHIAL VICAR DOES ALL DAY LONG--BUT AT LEAST HE GETS THE PARISHIONERS OUT FOR IT! SO I CAN'T COMPLAIN

He climbs rock walls with the greatest of ease!

And he makes it to the top pushing the button to make the victory alarm sound and draw all the attention to himself. I thought ad orientem was suppose to stop that!

He jousts parents of our children and loses!

Of course our superhero parochial Vicar, the Rev. Father Dawid Kwiatkowski was just clowning around at our school's fall festival on Friday. He was suppose to be in the dunking booth but it didn't arrive!

2 comments:

Bill said...

The multi-faceted Fr. Dawid impressed me in Savannah last year. I am sure he will be a most excellent priest, and I wish Macon were not so far to go...

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw that jousting match advertised in the sports section of the paper: 'Fr Dawid versus Populum'.

rcg