Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BESIDES BEING THE ORDINATION OF MY NEW BISHOP TODAY, IT IS ALSO MY MOM'S 92ND BIRTHDAY!

This photo was taken in June of 2010 when I celebrated by 30th anniversary of ordination. She still lives on her own and hasn't changed that much since this photo. Since my bishop stole the thunder with his ordination today, and quite beautiful I must say, we celebrated my mom's 92nd birthday yesterday in Augusta before I departed for Savannah. She was able to watch today's ordination on EWTN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

4 comments:

TCR said...

What a lovely lady! God has smiled upon you, Father, and sent you many blessings. Hope she had a wonderful Birthday celebration!!

Anonymous said...

It gladdens my heart to see a man love and respect his mother. I think there is love in her eyes as well. A long and blessed life.

rcg

Althea Gardner said...

What a sweet boy you are!! I saw part of the ordination today & it was awesome. I also saw you! Hope your mother had a very special day.

Anonymous said...

TCR said it well! That is such a happy picture.