Translate

Monday, January 8, 2024

IF UGANDA AND AFRICA FOLLOWS THE LIBERALIZING IDEOLOGIES THE VATICAN IS CURRENTLY PUSHING, SAY GOODBYE TO THESE NUMBERS OF LAY WOMEN BECOMING NUNS…

 In every part of the world where liberal Catholicism has taken root, I prefer the term, heterodox Catholicism, there are fewer laity and thus fewer priestly and religious vocations. Germany is a prime example as well as other Western European countries that have followed heterodoxy since Vatican II. 

The Vatican today seems hell-bent on pleasing the world and its ideologies rather than Jesus and His way made known to us through 2000 years of Scripture and Tradition as well as natural law. 

Pray that Africa continues to be prophetic for the rest of the Church especially at this critical time of crisis in Rome:



2 comments:

Tom Makin said...

I have to say I am both not surprised but still sadly stunned by the near TOTAL silence here in the USA in reaction to Fiducia Supplicans. Not a word from the altar or in my local church bulletin, nothing in the Diocesan newspaper, no conversations being publicly had except by a very few etc. Near total silence. Is it fear? I believe the answer is yes! The "Cancel Culture" has made anything other than TOTAL, UNEQUIVOCAL support for any irregular relationship unacceptable in the secular culture and Francis has made it very clear that opposition to his totalitarian, no accompaniment, "my way or the highway" will result in extreme, punitive measures being taken. Very fascistic if I may say. Obey or perish. Simple!!

I have lost all confidence in my church leadership AT ALL LEVELS!!

Mike Lutz said...

I was a faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology for 40 years. It was my privilege, just before I retired, to teach for a semester at RIT's international campus in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Croatia is a predominantly Catholic country, and one of the things that impressed me immediately was the depth of devotion by many (of course not all) Croatians to their faith.

In particular, there were four churches, including the Cathedral, in the old, walled city alone. In addition, there were many small chapels scattered throughout the modern city. It was uplifting to see so many priests and nuns in the streets wearing their religious attire. I immediately felt at home (even though I didn't and still don't understand the language).

I can only imagine the disappointment of the priests and nuns I met upon the release of Fiducia Supplicans. Though the document says there is no change in doctrine, the text skates perilously close to indicating change. I only wish that such disappointments were more manifest here in the U.S.

Just my two cents for now.