Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2019

O THE GLORY OF THE EF MASS I CELEBRATED AT THE CATHEDRAL TODAY FOR THE 9th DUNDSY AFTER OENTECOST




I Celebrated the Ancient Latin Mass at our Cathedral in Savannah today. The Mass and the choir always give me an out of body spiritual experience! In the group photo the two adult servers are great. The one to my left who has a Marine haircut and is also a boxer is seriously thinking about the priesthood. He’s 24. I tell him that I could box him and run with one hand tied behind my back
! NOT! He’s s sweet kid but don’t cross him! The one to my left teaches animation at the Savannah College of Art and Design. He worked for Disney Animation Studios in California and has credits in several Fisney animated films! How cool is that! He’s a great guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for saying "the 9th Sunday after Pentecost". That sounds more "churchy" or churchlike than "ordinary time."

Also, how many people typically attend your Latin Mass? And how long does it last?