Translate

Friday, February 10, 2012

IF YOU LOVE SAME SEX MARRIAGE AND ARE GLAD IT IS LEGAL IN MANY PLACES IN THE USA, YOU'LL LOVE LEGAL INCEST TOO!

(A disclaimer--I love satire!)
Now that proponents of same sex marriage, abortion on demand, artificial contraception, abortificiants , and sterilization as "preventive medicine" are seeing victories here and there, they must be thrilled with this story about a multimillionaire in Florida (worth $300 million or more) who adopted his live-in girl friend to make sure she, with whom he has intimacy, is considered a part of his family, his adopted daughter! This is called incest in civil law and religious belief when a father has sex with his daughter, either his natural daughter or adopted daughter.

But why are we concerned? Shouldn't we have the right by law to be able to do by law whatever we think is best for our individual way of living? Why can't I marry my mother? Why can't I marry my dog or cat especially if I can get benefits from the government that those in heterosexual marriages have always be accorded? I'd love to keep receiving my mother's social security check once she has died which I think I can if I am her surviving husband! And if I marry my dog or cat, he or she could get my social security benefits, retirement plan and be secured for life in the lifestyle I have provided for them!

Don't you love the logic of godless secularists! I could in fact marry my entire congregation (polygamy should be allowed) and receive the benefits of being married to them FROM the work place and from social security, health insurance and the like! I could be a multimillionaire too!

BUT READ ABOUT BY PRESSING HERE THE MULTIMILLIONAIRE WHO ADOPTED HIS YOUNG GIRLFRIEND WHO IS NOW HIS DAUGHTER AND LOVER! THIS IS WHAT SECULAR AMERICA WANTS!

3 comments:

Bill said...

But Father, words mean whatever we say they do, and we make our decisions from our (totally unformed) consciences.

Truly, this society is on the path straight to Hell.

Gene said...

Fr., If a boy and girl get married in Alabama and divorced in Georgia are they still cousins?

Templar said...

Oh boy, I bet there's s special corner of Hell reserved for merde like him.