I haven’t posted in a few days and got a call as to why. Well, under Pope Leo, there isn’t as much controversy to spark posts and there’s just so much you can say about schismatics, right and left.
But I noticed that I wasn’t getting any emails about comments that are awaiting posting. That’s how I know there are comments, blogger sends them to me by email.
But I can also go into blogger and see what needs to be moderated and posted. So, I thought to myslef, self, you haven’t gotten any emails containing comments needing moderation. So Self said to me to go into blogger and see if there are any needing moderation.
And sure enough I there were 15 comments awaiting moderation! No emails sent to me concerning these.
This happens occasionally and somehow blogger fixes it.
The other thing I wish blogger would fix it posting of photos. I have to sign out, clear my history on my iPad, sign back in on both and then I can post a photo for a one time event only. Each time I have to repeat the lengthy and tiresome process. I don’t know why this is the case and when they will fix it!
4 comments:
Sounds like demons were in the software.
Father McDonald said..."Well, under Pope Leo, there isn’t as much controversy to spark posts..."
That which various bloggers/detractors, for example, of Popes Francis, as well as Pope Benedict XVI, had done to said Popes, has been inflicted upon Pope Leo XIV.
That is, said folks daily concocted "controversies" to defame the holy Popes in question.
To folks who are determined to find controversies at every turn, Pope Leo XIV is the latest "controversial" Pope.
Two days ago Raymond Arroyo's Prayerful Posse, in tune with various right-wingers, expressed outrage at Pope Leo XIV's "controversial" promotion...
As one right-wing site reported:
-- Pope Leo XIV appoints bishop supporting same-sex unions
"Leo XIV the Heretic Appoints Christian Wurtz, Bishop of Germany, Claims Sodomy Not Sinful, Supports Blessing Same-Sex Unions (not to mention then German Synodal Way)
The Prayerful Posse two days ago were also up in arms as Pope Leo XIV, in Raymond Arroyo's words..
"Pope Leo has now placed several lay women as prefects, or prefectesses, of major diacastries.
The Prayerful Posse assured us that via the above, Pope Leo XIV has "monkeyed with" the "Church's doctrinal integrity."
=======
Pope Leo XIV, in a supposed "controversial" address, supported the Austrian World Summit. His Holiness insisted that climate change is a fact...and must be addressed within the context of the Faith.
Pope Leo XIV:
-- The Three Theological Virtues Applied to Climate Change and Environmental Protection, According to Leo XIV
"While to some, faith may seem to have little to contribute to questions of climate change and environmental protection, the religious dimension is in fact essential to address these issues adequately."
=======
Pope Leo XIV's supposed cruel "hammering" of the SSPX ignited "controversy."
=======
Father McDonald, a few days ago you stated that "we have bishops galore, some newly appointed, suppressing the TLM in their dioceses..."
Numerous folks have expressed outrage that Pope Leo XIV has tolerated "bishops galore" who have trampled trads/TLM supposedly.
=======
Pope Leo XIV ignited "controversy" as he refused an audience with SSPX leadership but rolled out the red carpet for the female Archbishop of Canterbury.
Pope Leo XIV ignited "controversies" via his supposed ice cube blessing pagan ceremony...his support offered to such "modernists" as Blase Cardinal Cupich...Cardinal Fernández.
Pope Leo XIV authorized Cardinal Roche's supposed blistering "controversial" verbal assault against Summorum Pontificum.
AI Overview:
"During Pope Leo XIV’s inaugural Extraordinary Consistory (January 7–8, 2026), Cardinal Arthur Roche distributed a controversial briefing document defending Traditionis Custodes and firmly rejecting a return to Pope Benedict XVI's Summorum Pontificum.
"This report framed the Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) as a threat to ecclesial unity."
All of the above constitute just a small sampling of supposed "controversies" attributed to Pope Leo XIV.
If a blogger, for example, desired, he or she could spend each day "proving" that Pope Leo XIV is a supposed destructive, controversial modernist.
Pax.
Mark Thomas
P.S: Pope Leo XIV, also in "controversial" fashion, has refused to wear the Papal Tiara, red shoes, and has not sat atop the sedia gestatoria.
Oh, the horror of the Church having been saddled with such a "controversial" Pope as Leo XIV!
Father McDonald, I prayed, and am thankful, that your absence from your important blog had not been related to your health...major issues in regard to your family, or, your spiritual children, to whom you minister as God's holy priest.
Pax.
Mark Thomas
Hehehe
Post a Comment