Translate

Monday, August 7, 2023

PERFETTA! IMMEDIATE RESULTS FROM MY SEEING RED, ESPECIALLY AS IT REGARDS ME, OVER THE CHASUBLE BEING LIFTED WAY, WAY, WAY TOO HIGH!

 I wrote a post on the chasuble being raised too high at Mass. I compared a perfect elevation to the one done to me at last Sunday’s 9th Sunday after Pentecost Mass. 

Well, talk about immediately rectifying the situation, this was the reform of the Ancient Mass for yesterday’s Savannah Mass for the Feast of the Transfiguration. The lifting of the chasuble was transfigured before the laity’s eyes! Oh, the glory of it all!

Here’s a text message screen shot that Dr. Felix Maher, my dentist, and the Savannah Ancient Latin Mass’s Master of Ceremonies texted me just now as I post this: 





2 comments:

Fr. Michael J. Kavanaugh said...

Thank goodness. I can sleep easy now......

ByzRus said...

https://tenor.com/view/and-here-we-go-joker-heath-ledger-dc-batman-gif-16272014