Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

IF FORMER VP, JOE BIDEN CAN HAVE A BOLD FACE OR IS IT BALD FACE FLIP-FLOP OR IS IT FLIP OR FLOP, ON FRACKING, WHY NOT SOMETHING EVEN MORE IMPORTANT FROM PRO-CHOICE TO PRO-LIFE?


In an absolute stunning reversal of what the former Vice President has said about fracking, whatever the frack that is, he who once was totally opposed to it now has had a political conversion and is in favor of it. I love his integrity and his conversion.

Thus, it is completely in the realm of possibility that the good former Vice President will say, “Let me very clear on this, do I look like a pro-choice politician? Really!? Look at me, I AM A CATHOLIC, I AM PRO LIFE!

I want to get elected your president because I am pro-fracking and pro-life, as I have always said. Look at me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, Mark Thomas, will come to the defense of his left-wing hero with pages of non sequiturs

Horace said...

Si. The Peronist Papacy.

Viva La Revolucion Synodo!

Anonymous said...

Romulus Augustus, Poor man Donald Trump will eat him up at he debates, and yes it's on video during the Dem debates he is AGAINST fracking for all to see and hear. There must have been a reason to run this poor man as President and I have yet to see why the Dem's did it. As his spouse you think Jill Biden would have stopped this from the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Pass.
Have a great long weekend!