Translate

Friday, January 14, 2011

THIS VIDEO DOESN'T HELP MY RATS IN THE RECTORY POST TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME ONE BIT!

As far as we know, we don't have any more rats in our rectory, praise God! But if I had seen this video while the rats were still here and in my bedroom, I would have been out of here and quick. In fact I have a recurring nightmare of a rat jumping on my bed which actually wakes me up and I wonder if I was dreaming or not. It happened again yesterday morning at the Holiday Inn in Miami and I was awoken and because I was in a hotel room I was convinced it was only a dream! Or was it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eee-ew-ww!! Father, if this what your nightmares are like you have my sympathy and my prayers!

Fr. Allan J. McDonald said...

I always wondered what a rat would do around a human but I didn't really know until I saw this video. Yes, it freaks me out!

Paul M. Young said...

And people wonder why I don't want to work in NYC.