Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I AM FREAKED OUT AND ASTONISHED IN A BLESSED WAY

Trying to get Bishop Gregory Hartmayer's attention at his Ordination reception in October to tell him about my blog!
Bishop Boland in disbelief!
Within the last month, the technology that I use to post has offered me data that tells me how many hits I get each day on various posts and from which countries. It doesn't tell me who is reading, just that someone has clicked on the post and from what country.

Well, I am blown away, astonished and freaked out at the same time. These are the statistics:

Pageviews today 222
Pageviews yesterday 592
Pageviews last month 20,046
Pageviews all time history of the past year 47,413

These are the countries!
United States 2850
Canada 123
United Kingdom 114
Philippines 105
India 90
Russia 69
France 56
Hong Kong 55
Germany 40
Australia 28


I never thought my little old blog would get such attention!

7 comments:

Joseph Johnson said...

What's really interesting is that nearly half (twenty-something thousand out of 47-something thousand)of the views out of the all-time history happenened last month alone!

TLW said...

Well, Father, I love your little ole blog and I read it every day. Keep up the good work and God bless you!

Fr. Allan J. McDonald said...

Thanks and God bless!

Bill said...

Father, i read your blog almost every day, learn much from it, and offer my comments fairly often, for whatever they may be worth.

Your blog is a source of hope for me that in our diocese things may yet improve.

Seeker said...

You have a great message. Keep it going. Have a Blessed New Year!

Anonymous said...

The Catechesis on this blog has been intrumental in my fast-track reversion. Thanks!
~SL

Are relieved that Italy didn't show up?

Sherlock Holmes said...

Hmmm...I wonder if the increased page views are a function of the frequency of the posts of this blog's resident troll, Pater Ignotus and his multiple "idetities"?