Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2023

WHEREIN I WENT TO THE BANK THIS SUNDAY MORNING, THE 25TH SUNDAY OF ORDINARY TIME…

 I drove 30 miles to Hardeeville, SC early this Sunday morning to go to the bank! The bank on Sunday, you ask? Well, not exactly, but to Saint Anthony Catholic Mission, housed in a former bank building. I asked a parishioner there to take a picture of me prior to the procession at their 8:30 AM Mass. It wasn’t until I post this photo that I saw that the carpet I am standing on has the name of the Church. God forgive me for stepping on Catholic! The photographer must have known to include it in this picture. Cool! I gave a five minute homily and used the Roman Canon and the 8:30 AM Mass was mercifully ended by 9:10 AM! God is Good!



1 comment:

ByzRus said...

Can't find a decent pic that's larger.

By appearances, they did a very good job making the bank disappear. Looks to be a pretty little church.

https://www.saintanthonymission.com/bulletins