Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2020

FATHER ROBERT PHILLIPS, PAROCHIAL VICAR OF SAINT ANNE CATHOLIC CHURCH, RICHMOND HILL AND NEWLY ORDAINED, CELEBRATES HIS FIRST EXTRAORDINARY FORM LOW MASS ON HALLOWEEN, AKA, ALL HALLOWS' EVE

 Father Robert Phillips attended the North American College in Rome and was ordained for the Diocese of Savannah on June 20, 2020 at our Cathedral Basilica. He was assigned to St. Anne's on July 1st.

 I celebrated my first Extraordinary Form Mass yesterday (i.e. the traditional Latin Mass). It went so well, thanks be to God! Thanks to Alfredo Porras for teaching me & giving me what I needed to celebrate it. My parents even got to be there for it, which was an added blessing. Looking forward to celebrating my first Requiem Mass tomorrow (Commemoration of All Souls). 🙂






1 comment:

Pierre said...

Deo Gratias!