Translate

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

THE HOLY FATHER IS VISIBLY AGING

 It appears to me too, that his abdomen is distended. The floor length overcoat he wears to two events today show how corpulent the pope is or that there is an unnatural distention of the abdomen. Are we free to speculate on the pope's health at 85? 



The visit to Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in Rome, normally is a public event, but canceled as such, but the Holy Father went nonetheless to avoid large crowds from gathering to see him:

1 comment:

Man Alive said...

Hey there Fr, I’m not Papa Francisco’s biggest fan by a long shot, and though I think he probably isn’t doing so great in the health department (f anyone is anyone at 85) I don’t much like the “to avoid large crowds from gathering to see him”… Unless there’s more background I am not aware of, that line seems like an assumption of motivation. My take on that decision of his go, but not let the crowds go is more likely to be a result of COVID fear. Not that such a concern is unreasonable. He is 85, after all. Recently had surgery. And spent ?ten days? recovering from what I though was an overnight thing. Plus, yeah, he looks real big around the middle. The man’s health doesn’t seem good. Why not COVID in place of not being seen? Yours in Christ, from the CSRA.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.