Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2021

THERE WERE A LOT OF THINGS WRONG WITH THE 1960'S INCLUDING CHURCH MUSIC, BUT NOT SECULAR MUSIC ALTHOUGH SOME WERE QUITE SPIRITUAL OR RELIGIOUS LIKE THIS ONE!

 I love 1960's music and on my SXM radio and app, I listen to 60's on 6 all the time. I also love 70's music and there is 70's on 7 at SXM radio and app. Oddly enough, the 60's music capture or brings forth my innocent feelings and carefree life at that time. 

The 70's music brings out the angst I was feeling at that period of time, although the music was great. I just was more consumed about life, its meaning and what I would do with it. 

But this song, "I met her in Church" captures the spirituality of 60's music which is quite eclectic and wonderful, fun and just plain great! The Box Tops like so many of the groups founded in the 60's are great, I mean, great!

No comments: