This is an Ordinary Form English Mass in London. Just doing this with the current Mass would go a long way in authentic renewal in the Church:
READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT CREATING A THIRD FORM OF THE MASS BY PRESSING THIS SENTENCE!
The author of the article says that it is very difficult for many people to follow the older form of the Mass, the EF form because of the Latin and so many prayers are prayed silently. I agree! For the most part, I think the vast, vast majority of Catholics like the vernacular, but I think they would like the EF Mass in English too and would be drawn to it if they could understand and follow it better.
But we don't need to create a new form of the Mass, we need to reform the OF Mass so that it looks and feels more like the EF Mass. This should become the new OF Missal.
What would it look like?
1. Celebrate the OF Mass ad orientem,but allow for all vernacular, except maybe the Eucharistic prayer, keeping it in Latin.
2. Allow the traditional prayers at the foot of the altar to become an alternative to the penitential rite.
3. Re-complicate the rubrics as in the EF Mass, including all the genuflections, kissing of the altar when turning from it, greetings in the EF position, rather where they are in the OF Mass.
4. In line with rubrical changes, return to the choreography of the EF Mass for the OF Mass of the altar servers and priests and deacons.
5. Kneeling for Holy Communion, reception on the tongue and wider use of intinction, for every Mass if one so desires.
Simply doing this and keeping the OF Missal with all of its added prayers, prefaces, Masses, lectionary and order would be a wonderful hermeneutic of reform within continuity of the previous Mass. Keep the revised calendar too, simply return the season of Septuagesima and ember days and rename the two segments of the calendar currently called Ordinary Time to Time after Epiphany and Time after Pentecost.
We don't need to tinker too much with the OF, just do what I suggest. You know I'm clairvoyant, but maybe I'm not.