Regarding the "Pater Noster" AND OTHER BOMBSHELL THINGS CONCERNING THE EF MASS AND ISSUED IN 1997!!!!
From De Musica Sacra, 3 September 1958!!!!!!:
“32. Since the Pater Noster is a fitting, and ancient prayer of preparation for Communion, the entire congregation may recite this prayer in unison with the priest in low Masses; the Amen at the end is to be said by all. This is to be done only in Latin, never in the vernacular.”
From the Pontifical Commission Ecclesia Dei, No. 40/97, 26th March, 1997:
2.a) This Pontifical Commission sees no difficulty in the celebrant and ministers joining in the singing of the plainchant Gloria and Credo together with the schola cantorum and the congregation instead of reading them privately as directed by the Ritus Servandus. This usage was already admitted by the Church a relatively short time after the publication of the 1962 Roman Missal. The same holds true, mutatis mutandis for the Missa Cantata.
b) This Pontifical Commission sees no difficulty in the entire congregation's singing of the Pater Noster in all sung Masses.
In addition to above ruling of the Pontifical Commission of 26 March 1997, the following directives were also issued:
1. If the celebration of the Divine Office precedes Mass, the Prayers at the Foot of the altar may be omitted.
2. The rites accompanying the readings from scripture may be celebrated at the sedilia.
3. The readings may be proclaimed facing the people, whether in Latin or the vernacular and the celebrant is not required to read them or the Gradual chants separately.
4. Bidding Prayers may be offered after the Oremus, immediately preceding the Offertory.
5. The "Secret" prayer may be sung aloud.
6. The celebrant may sing the entire doxology Per ipsum, whilst elevating the Host over the chalice.
7. The Pater noster may be sung by all with the celebrant.
8. The final Blessing may be sung, and afterwards the Last Gospel may be omitted.
Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur Nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo.